A multi-revolution dial indicator suited to general measurement applications. The big face dual-reading scale aids measurement in both directions and easy reading.
Series 4230 big face dial indicators are very popular, and have the biggest print to read.
- Secure adhesion between the bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oil penetration.
- The spindle is made of high strength quench hardened stainless steel which resists arduous use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- A special alloy is used for the sector gears to provide improved wear resistance.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gauge highly scratch and chemical resistant.