The Mitutoyo 103-217 Outside Mechanical Micrometer has a measuring range of 2-3" with .0001" Graduation, an Accuracy of +/- .0001" and a Ratchet Stop. Features a hammertone, green, baked-enamel finished frame and Carbide tipped measuring faces. The reading is obtained with vernier.
- Vernier scale in inch units for taking precise outside diameter (OD) measurements
- Ratchet-stop mechanism helps provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurements
- Baked enamel finish for protection and durability of frame
- Satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve helps resist rust and reduce glare
- Carbide facing on spindle and anvil provides wear resistance